Keep reading for more information...
We are looking for an amazing person to join our team! Be part of a company that is "Changing the World By Transforming Spaces!" Searching for a motivated and talented individual that can easily integrate with our existing team and become part of the Future Fitouts Family!
Future Fitouts was founded in 2010 and has continually delivered quality offices, commercial spaces, shops and industrial warehouses for a range of clients across a variety of industries.
This is a role for the right person looking to join a progressive and fast paced environment. 2019 will see this company continue to grow rapidly and as a Project Coordinator, you play a vital role in facilitating the continued success.
This is a diverse, challenging, busy and highly rewarding role where you will oversee multiple projects concurrently across the Greater Brisbane area. We mentioned it’s busy, as a Project Coordinator you will:
- Plan, organise and control the cost, the program and technical aspects of a number of projects
- Work with the Project Managers and Contract Administrators to deliver Office & Commercial Fitout Projects
- Undertake daily site visits, ensuring scope is completed and carry out WHS / Quality checks
- Deliver on program, managing all site crews (including subcontractors) to ensure they have the resources they need to complete the works
- Coordinate the timing and delivery of multiple trades across multiple projects
- Perform accurate material take offs for the building works and coordinate deliveries to various sites
- Have been working within a commercial construction environment for at least the past 3-5 years
- Hold relevant on-site or equivalent trade experience, or Certificate, Diploma or Construction Management qualification
- Strong attention to detail, consistently follow up and always seem to get things done, no matter the level of expectation or complexity and love to work at a fast pace
- Are a person that not only embraces challenge, but THRIVES on it
- Hate the 9-5 but love agility, flexibility and the unexpected!
- An exceptional communicator (both written and verbal)
- Being adaptable to change and effective in managing change
- A life long learner, open to new ideas, embrace change and personal growth
- Confident in your abilities to multi-task, plan and organise
- A natural at problem solving, critical thinking and ‘solution’ minded
- Committed to the “Future Fitouts Way” including our Vision, Mission & Values
You will be joining a dynamic group of people, committed to developing themselves, growing the company and delivering inspiring spaces. Due to the growth curve of the company, advancement opportunities for the right person is available. You will be rewarded with an enticing salary package including a motor vehicle, phone, laptop / electronic device and all the support to see you succeed and achieve your professional and personal goals.
How to apply:
Complete the form ---->